Thursday, July 5, 2018

Aboriginal Art

Making a sequential pattern - Aboriginal Art 



 1. Are you pleased with your artwork? Why / why not? I am pleased with my snake because of the colours and patterns I have used..

 2. What was challenging when you did your sequential pattern artwork?
It was nearly the end of the term and I didn’t have that much time to do it because I was sick.

3. What could you adapt / modify with your artwork?
I would change the colour of my background and perhaps change the animal to a kangaroo.

 4. Who / what helped you with your sequential pattern artwork?
Miss Paton’s Algebra page on the hub site helped me gather ideas on sequential patterns.

 5. If you were to teach a new person how to create your artwork under your theme (Aboriginal Art) what would be the teaching points / tips?

Draft the animal in your book first
Take your time with the dotting process
Do one area at a time to avoid smudging

 6. What have you learnt about this process?
To use a small amount of paint at the end of my paint brush so that I have more control.

No comments:

Post a Comment