Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Information Report-On my Dad

Information Report on my Dad
By Betty


My Dad is an inspiration to me, as he is always there for me
when I need him. My Dad encourages me to do my best in
everything I do. My Dad is always happy and full of jokes.
He is respectable. Admasu is mostly happy and he enjoys life.


Childhood
Adamsu was born on 29th November 1969. His birthplace was
in Gondor- Ethiopia. He has six siblings. Three sisters and
three brothers. His sisters are Adanech, Shashe and
Banchalem and his brothers are Belaynew, Mengstu and
Mulat. My Dad’s parents names are Haliu Birku and
Mebrat Stegaye.


Occupation
My Dad worked several jobs such as a truck driver, a farmer
and a waiter. During the six week holidays my Dad works as
a farmer and on regular days he works as a waiter. Admasu
worked as a truck driver for 22 years.


Qualifications
Admasu went to Mecanceyesus High School and received
a mechanical certificate. My Dad never got to go to university
because there were no universities during that time but that
didn’t stop him from learning.


Personal Success
My Father has had a lot of personal success in his lifetime.
He has had five children and has been married for 25 years.
My father was proud to  see my eldest sister and my siblings
grow up. Admasu enjoys every bit of life. He met my mother
Yengus at a party in 1990. My Father came to New Zealand in
2014. He made a new life for himself in New Zealand,  where
he had to learn English and get a job. My Father got a job as a
waiter and tries to learn English when he has time.


Conclusion

I think my Dad is the ultimate unsung hero because he is
always there for me when I need him and he cares deeply
about my education. My Dad always tries to fix the TV when
it breaks and does his best to fix it when I want to watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment