Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Super Hero Reflection

Enlargement SuperHero Art 


What did you accomplish?
Trying to draw Wonder Woman by following the grid lines and by making accurate measurements.

Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?
I’m pleased with my work because I tried hard to follow the grid lines to draw the body of Wonder Woman

 What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero enlargement?
 I found drawing the legs the easiest because they were faded in

 What did you find challenging when you were creating your SuperHero enlargement?
 I found drawing the hair and face challenging because I had to follow the grid lines for the hair which was really difficult.

 What do you need to work on?
The face and hands because they were really hard to follow on the grid

What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?
The face because she looks like she’s evil.

What would you do next time to improve Super Hero Enlarged picture?
 I would want to improve on the face of my Wonder Woman because she looks really angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment